"Over three decades, I've had the fortune of working for some amazing nonprofits. I've encountered dozens of consultants. Tip is at the top of my list of favorites."
- Leo Givs, Executive Director, Youth education organization
We work with a wide array of organizations, varying by:
- Location: Global, national, and regional
- Size: Multinational institutions with thousands of employees, to locally-focused nonprofits
- Sector: Primarily social sector, government, and some corporate (tech and engineering)
Clients have included large nonprofits such as American Institutes for Research and The Nature Conservancy, government agencies such as the Federal Aviation Administration, technology companies, and regional nonprofit organizations.
Type of work
Engagements primarily consists of:
- Designing and managing organizational change initiatives
- Facilitation (e.g., retreats, team meetings, strategic planning)